Tuesday, July 14, 2020

The Missing One

There are things in our lives we miss. Some are conveniences and some are necessities. But the most painful losses are the ones that take a little piece of us, like losing a loved one. They are a necessity in our lives that leaves a void.

The pandemic mandates have given a time to reflect upon what is most important to us. Not surprisingly, for most it's family. We especially miss hugging those we love who are still among us, but thanks to technology, relationships can still prevail with voice and face to face app communication.

Having said that, there might have been one other minor thing to have missed...Puzzle 17. Since comments have led me to believe word searches are the most popular, and because we all need something pleasant to focus on, the theme is Flowers/Plants.  Enjoy!


  TEMPLATE ― PUZZLE # 17 FLOWERS/PLANTS 


P


Y

C

J

L

I

D

O

F

F

A

D

H

H


L

R

L

B

E

G

O

N

I

A

L

Y

O


L

U

K

O

S

F

W

S

R

I

A

A

N


O

Z

M

I

V

P

E

T

Y

X

V

C

E


H

Z

R

E

Y

E

U

D

N

I

E

I

Y

D

I

H

C

R

O

R

H

O

A

N

N


S


A

N

T

F

V

I

O

L

E

T

D

T

U


H

N

R

E

T

S

A

I

P

J

E

H

C

L

I

L

A

C


P


Y


L


V


P


R


P

K


I

A

X

B

E

S

O

Y

M

O

K

I

L


A

Z

C

A

E

R

I

P

S

S

B

L

E


O

J

U

A

Z

N

Y

E

P

E

G

U

G


L

A

D

W

F

P

A

N

S

Y

X

T

PLUMERIA    ORCHID    DAHLIA    VIOLET     IRIS    FREESIA    LILAC
LILY    LAVENDER    ROSE    HONEYSUCKLE    SPIREA    DAISY    GLAD
PANSY    TULIP    DAFFODIL    PEONY    HYACINTH   IXIA    BEGONIA    ZINNIA    ASTER    POPPY    CLOVER    HOLLY

No comments:

Post a Comment