Friday, June 12, 2020

Puzzle #14 Word Search Summer Things

I have not been affected as much as others by the restrictions imposed due to the pandemic. While I like to be social, I learned long ago how to entertain myself. As the baby of the family, with my nearest in age sibling eight years older, it was a necessary skill to acquire.

It's no surprise that books were a great part of what occupied my timenot just reading, but building structures out of my many Little Golden books. My imagination soared in quiet times. You can learn a lot in those moments, and it's a great time for people of faith to commune with our creator.

So in the past few months, I've actually had fun. Creating puzzles, writing, and reading are my favorite pastimes. Results of those ventures are various posted puzzles to this blog and an eBook short story which relates well to our current situation, Miracle of the Apocalypse.

As our country prepares to open up again, I'm going to continue doing what I've learned to do as an adult. There will be more puzzles and perhaps a few more books in my future.



PUZZLE #14 WORD SEARCH SUMMER THINGS


I

C

E

E

K

A


B


M


A

L

C

S

D

K


O

W

Q

R

J

G

U

F

I

E

T

S

O

N

S

E

E


I

I

Y

A

L

P

R

T

T

E

U

Q

U


O

B

C

V

A

Z

A

A

R


L

N

I

N


X

L

D

E

C

F

W

R

U

A

B

T

I


W

O

S

R

B

M

B

R

N

D

U

A

O


U

O

C

O

U

Q

E

Y

K

N

R

F

N


R

M

A

R

S

I

R

C

S

A

N

K

C


A

T

W

E

H

S

R

I

N

S

H

Y

B


E

N

B

N

X

T

Y

N

R

W

L

D

R


O

R

A

N

G

E

S

C

T


I

L

N

U


S

T

R

Z

P

E

V

I

L


M

L

L

A


B

H

C

A

E

B

K

P

ROSE   BLOOM   PICNIC   BOUQUET   SWIM   LILAC BUSH   LILY   CRAB
CLAMBAKE   ORANGES   SUNBURN   BEETS    STRAWBERRY   TAN   RUM
BEACHBALL   BANANA   TRUNKS   STARRY   REUNION   PLAY   SANDAL   SUNLIT
ICEE   BOAT   CONE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment