Monday, June 22, 2020

Why I Believe

Last year there was a book I wanted to write in 2020―another anthology. That is in addition to a possible sequel to If It Hadn't Happened to Me...

Why I Believe will be a collection of testaments from various individuals as to why they believe in God, a creator, a supreme being or something greater than themselves. Personally I think that most beliefs must have a rational as well as emotional or spiritual side. My faith grants me both.

The idea for this book arose when my 12 year old neighbor told her mother, "I want to know who invented God. I want to know about God." The first half of her statement was to "push a few of her mother's buttons," but I think she truly is searching for answers. And what better way to respond than explaining why we even believe!

I'll be asking and accepting submissions of a paragraph up to 500 words in the near future.Regardless of whether one chooses to write, it's a good question to ask ourselves in any case.

Now to Puzzle #15...


Puzzle #15 Scramble―Things to See

IETLRBY LEBL_____  ____    WRTOE  RIBEDG_____  ______      SAL  GVSEA___  ____

SMYCA  HNKTASVI G IGN  YAD  DEPARA_____  ____________  ___  ______ 

SPRIA_____    EILN  VRERI ____ _____    DTDIAOR_______  LAAOM  _____

IYSRDPMA_________  PTEANRHNO___________    DONLON________

HWETI  HUESO_____  ______    HABCE______    OBTO LHLI_____  _____

RDMIA SGAR______  ____    UATARLSAI__________  YBOAWARD__________

AGDRN  YCNNOA______  _______    USATET FO BLETIRY_______  _______

HEKPRNISASEA AYPL ____________  ____    GRANIA  LFASL _______  ____

HMUCA  CCPIHU_______  _______    ROHES  CSAER_____  _____

TAIVNAC _______    WNE  LROANES___  _______    WIAHAI______

EPCA  NVCAALREA____  ________    TISHMSINANO________________

No comments:

Post a Comment