Monday, August 26, 2019

God Winks and Contents

I love the idea of God winks. These are the little coincidences that are so bizarre, they appear to be more than just something random. It makes me happy to think I am being watched over, and sometimes even saved from my human self.

There have been many times it was good that I didn't receive what I wanted. And there were also times it was good I had no power over a result...because I was wrong. Not surprisingly, I love stories which speak to those matters. For that reason, it isn't difficult to guess the type of stories included in If It Hadn't Happened to Me. 

To give you a taste of what is included in my forthcoming book, the Table of Contents tentatively include chapter headings as Contact from Beyond, Premonitions and Knowing, Urges and Nudges, Seeing and Hearing What's Not Rational, Feeling out of Body, Odd Phenomena and Occurrences, Hearing the Voice of God (and Others).

As previously mentioned, in writing the book, I was not interested in the occult or anything scary. The idea was simply to show our connectivity with one another and our very being. I think I succeeded, but as with all things, I think the book will go where God wants it to go!

2 comments: