Saturday, March 21, 2020

It is interesting that in times like these, we exhibit both the best and worst of our humanity. I am amazed at the number of kindnesses bestowed in checking on each other, sharing of our bounties, and looking for ways to help make life a little easier for our fellowman during this difficult and challenging time.Of course there are others who take advantage with scams and hoarding, but that number pales in comparison to those who do the good and right things.

Romans 12:6 states, "We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us." And there is no better time to use those gifts and talents than now. 

As a writer, I love words and I am always hopeful that I can touch others with what is written, but some of my friends also know how much I love puzzles―Sudoku, jumbles, crosswords, word searches, etc. I also like to make them, so in the days ahead, I'm going to post some of what I like to do best.

Here is Puzzle Number One, a word search:




E


M


O

H

M

O

R

F

K

R

O

W

B

X


N

P

I

S

U

R

E

D

R

O

I

U

S


O

T

R

T

T

A

K

E

C

A

R

E

R


T

E

E

A

R

A

T

G

K

N

V

R

E


R

D

L

Y

L

Z

Y

N

A

T

R

E

H


A

I

A

W

A

R

M

I

B

I

U

C

T


V

S

X

E

S

T

M

S

N

V

N

O

O


E

N

F

L

U

I

D

S

C

I

S

N

K


L

I

S

L

E

E

P

T

M

R

O

N

C


M

Y

Y

X

M

Q

S

A

A

A

C

E

E


N

Z

R

O

I

E

T

S

S

L

I

C

H


O


P

E

A

R

I

S

K

K

A

A

T

C


L

E

A

N

V

N

R

S

S

W

L

X

            The Coronavirus

STAY WELL, SLEEP, take MEDS, RELAX, and CHECK OTHERS who may be at RISK. STAY IN and don’t go OUT. If you do, wear a MASK and do not TRAVEL far away. If you can WORK FROM HOME, stay INSIDE, CLEAN, ORDER what you need, and take VITAMIN C to help your immune system become more ANTIVIRAL. You should also drink lots of FLUIDS, stay WARM, and REST. AIM to complete TASKS long overdue, and RECONNECT with family. If you need to work, many stores have OPTED to HIRE help to fulfill online purchases.
If you are QUARANTINED, I HOPE you get COZY, take any RX if needed, VARY your SOCIAL opportunities, and SING the praises of those who are helping us cope with this pandemic. Most of all, MY wish is that you TAKE CARE of your yourselves and stay healthy!



1 comment: