Sunday, May 19, 2013

Help Me to Spread This Blog

Authors always want their works to be read, especially if there is a message they wish to impart. Count me among the guilty parties! (Be sure to read the last part of this post for a special incentive  to help me spread readership of this blog).

My latest book is based upon Hebrews 10:24: "Let us consider how to provoke one another to love and good deeds." I loved writing it more than anything I've ever been blessed to write. Why? Because it's my forte: Inspiration!

It was so much fun to discover the great many positive things others do or have done that can be repeated by any of us. And, it was especially exciting to discover that every good deed I ever thought of could be found in the Bible. I'm not a zealot, but I have a strong faith which I hope is exemplified by the way I live. I'm definitely flawed to be sure, but I try, and hopefully that is what others see.

Now to the incentive: To the first 10 readers of this post who acquire five new individuals to subscribe to this blog (it's FREE), I'll send you an autographed copy of Simple Things to Make This World a Better Place. Just access my webpage at: www.vickijulian.com and click on "Contact the Author" located at the bottom left, and send to me the last names of those who have signed up because of your referral. (Don't worry, their information is secure and they won't be contacted).

Let's make this world a better place!

No comments:

Post a Comment