Saturday, May 11, 2013

There isn't any question in my mind as to why we are here. I think our purpose in life is simple - we are here to care for each other. Anyone who reads this blog will discover that my intent is to inspire others to do just that.

Please note that I'm going to base my words on Biblical wisdom because I am a Christian, BUT I think it is within everyone's power and responsibility to make this world a better place. So, whatever your belief, if you seriously want to make a positive difference and learn some wonderful ways to better the lives of others as well as yourself, then follow this blog. Together we'll discover great ideas for random acts of kindness, what you can do for your fellowman in special circumstances, and be inspired by the stories of others.

Feel free to share your own bits of wisdom in caring for your fellowman. I personally love Hebrews 10:24: "Let us consider how to provoke one another to love and good deeds." Let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment